"Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extend do you agree or d

"Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Bringing up the children is the most important duty for parents and it is being done for longer periods. In olden days, women use to take care of the children solely. I strongly believe that both the parents should take the responsibility of whether or not to have the children, also the decisions of child's education, health issues in equal manner.

The first thing is, in some areas fathers are mainly considered to take charge of economical issues of home and mothers take the responsibility of nurturing the children. This, by taking the decision of child's education by mother, may cause failure sometimes. For instance, one of my cousins use to take the decision oh her child's education by her without the involvement of her husband. So that, the particular child spoiled his education due to the wrong decision which was chosen by his mother.

Other, equally important aspect is, both mother and father must involve in taking care of children's health issues. By involving the father and mother, both can choose the best case to take their child to the best clinic when their child got sicked.

In addition, whether or not to have the children is the decision which is mandatory to be involved both father and mother. If father does not show the interest of having the children or not, they both cannot feel happy physically and mentally too.

By the way of conclusion, bringing the children up in their career, educational wise and health wise are the decisions to be taken by father and mother, instead of having the responsibility only by mother which involves failures.

women use to take care of the children
women used to take care of the children

one of my cousins use to take the decision oh her child's education
one of my cousins used to take the decision on her child's education

Other, equally important aspect is,
Another equally important aspect is,

when their child got sicked.
when their children got sick.

If father does not show the interest of having the children or not,
If father does not show the interest of having the children,

they both cannot feel happy physically and mentally too.
they both cannot feel happy physically and mentally either.