Finding job satisfaction is considered to be a luxury in many developing countries Why do you think that is Do you think job satisfaction is important

Finding job satisfaction is considered to be a luxury in many developing countries.
Why do you think that is?
Do you think job satisfaction is important?

Job satisfaction plays key role in the life of working person. Proper and effective work makes our professional career enjoyable. However, nowadays in many developing it is really hard for any person to find work in their area of interest.

To start with, there are many reasons behind this trend. First, economy of these nations is not in a good shape. Often people have to compete hard to find work and have to compromise with their work and wages. Further, Higher inflation and unemployment rate make their life even more difficult. They always have extreme pressure to earn sufficient money to ...

Job satisfaction plays key role
Job satisfaction plays a key role

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. Look:

They always have extreme pressure to earn sufficient money to fulfill the basic requirements of their family. Apart from that

they do not get sufficient support from state or public organizations. Therefore,

they require to choose whatever work offered to them

---------------------------