The gap between the rich and the poor is becoming wider, the rich more richer, the poor even more poorer. What problems can the situation cause and give solutions?

In this day and age, the gap between the affluent and the needy has increasingly widened. Such situation can be found not only betw I intend to analyse the sources of this phenomenon and what can be done to address the problem and reverse the trend.
By ways of conclusion, this issue is unlikely to be solved in the short term. It is by no means insurmountable, nevertheless, I firmly believe that a subsidy and care from government are the only ways to encourage economy and living standards.
By ways of conclusion, this issue is unlikely to be solved in the short term. It is by no means insurm...

Their future become
Their future becomes

Sentence: In this essay, I intend to analyse the sources of this phenomenon and what can be done to address the problem and reverse the trend.
Error: analyse Suggestion: analyze

Sentence: For goverment, adjusting on taxation including heavily taxing on the affluent and reducing the burden of tax on the needy may be effective.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government