Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?

Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.
What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue?

In these recent decades, the most dangerous threat in the earth is global warming which becomes an environmental catastrophe in a global scale. While there are some causes of this problem which indicate to our carbon footprints as a major problem that are released regularly in the huge amount, I utterly believe that individuals and governments have to work together with some novel solutions to overcome this worrying issue.

With regard to the exponential increase of gases in the atmosphere, those result in the rise of global temperature which trap heat from the sun and then it damages the layer of ozone. Recent research indicates that factories and vehicles produce the largest amount of exhaust fumes which was produced by the number of cars in the street and factory production. Those pose a threat as the root cause which leads to the environmental consequences.

In addition, the increasing world population exerts considerable pressure on natural resources. For instance, rain-forest areas store large amount of carbon dioxide and enable to prevent the acceleration of climate change. However, in this globalization era, many developers cut down the forests to build up new residential areas. As a result, the more the forest areas are destroyed, the more the gases are released in the atmosphere, and the more the global warming could not be hindered.

On the other hand, governments and individuals have to get involved in the direct and indirect actions which can reduce the primary causes of greenhouses gases. Firstly, governments could introduce the laws to limit emission from the factories and vehicles. Take green taxes as an example, it can be imposed on drivers and airlines companies in order to minimize long journey and flights abroad. Regardless of this solution, individual have to arouse their self awareness to keep the earth, and one of the possible action is taking public transport rather that driving. Finally, inhabitants can be engaged to do small things such as using solar panel as an alternative energy source and planting some trees in the garden.

In conclusion, it seems to me that global warming will be more serious problem, if there is no prevention to reduce the causes of climate change from government and individuals. Where possible, governments have to encourage all population to pay attention to their environment as a priority.

exhaust fumes which was produced by the number of cars
exhaust fumes which were produced by the number of cars

and one of the possible action is
and one of the possible actions is

will be more serious problem,
will be a more serious problem,