Government investment in the arts, such as music and theatre, is a waste of money.Governments must invest this money in public services instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the last few decades there has been considerable debate over the amount of money spent by governments for arts. There are a lot of arguments about whether the money should be invested in the arts like music and theaters or it is better to spend it for services and facilities that are needed for people.

To begin with, some people believe that it is neither correct nor necessary that government spends money for entertainment. They think that allocating funds for arts is like wasting money. This attitude is based on the belief that arts are not a necessity for individuals. In other words,...

Sentence: In addition, if people do not meet their basic requirements, the existance of entertainment cannot be logical.
Error: existance Suggestion: existence