Governments give a lot of support to artists even though some people think it is a waste of money that could have been used elsewhere Discuss both views and give your opinion

Governments give a lot of support to artists, even though some people think it is a waste of money that could have been used elsewhere. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

The ultimate goal of modern governments is to ensure the progress of every sector. Presently, artists are given monetary support by the administrations in order to yield extraordinary performances to glorify their nation's names. However, some people do not welcome to this approach and consider it a waste of money. Here, I would like to account for both views with my perception.

There are numerous points to shore up the former view. First and foremost, the artists with exceptional flairs can contribute remarkably to outshine the names of their nations. To be specific, every nation is ble...

some paintings and drawings made the prominent artists are not only appreciated
some paintings and drawings made by the prominent artists are not only appreciated

the countries aiming to maximise their support for artists deserve a huge appreciation.
the countries' aiming ... deserves a huge appreciation.

It is prime duty
It is a prime duty