Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion

Governments should make more effort to promote alternative sources of energy. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is generally admitted that in the world’s countries various factories and plants release more greenhouse gases and emissions into the atmosphere while producing energy. In today’s world, governments need to gain a plethora of energy in different realms such as economy and agriculture. In an effort to do this, governments have chosen using fossil fuel and coal as the most efficient way. However, these resources can run out in the near future and for this reason, governments should seek recourse to find alternative sources of energy.

Apparently, taking steps towards new sources of energy is not straightforward way because of several imperative impediments. Firstly, some governments are against finding alternative resources since nowadays, this field needs to improve technology, so in order to improve technology, governments should invest money in that field. In stark contrast to those governments, East countries are tend to create new plants and factories to benefit from alternative energy sources such as wind, water and sun energy. East countries’ people are more ecofriendly than others and they contemplate about ways which people are able to prevent to pollute the atmosphere.

Although creating new fields for using alternative energy cost a lot of money, those are permanent resources and if governments spend a large amount of money on alternative resources, they can take advantages of it slowly but for long-term and their profits can exceed the investment. Also, people should think about present insurmountable obstacle, namely global warming. While utilizing energy sources such as coal and fossil fuel, releasing carbon dioxide positively affects global warming. Nevertheless, to promote alternative energy sources is one of the most effective ways which can relieve the increase of global warming.

To encapsulate, though there are a number of hindrances against using new energy sources, governments are expected to embrace this point firmly. I personally believe that alternative energy sources such as solar power and wind plant are more appropriate than others in terms of environment and governments should strive to develop themselves in these fields.

is not straightforward way
is not a straightforward way

East countries are tend to create new plants
East countries tend to create new plants

Although creating new fields for using alternative energy cost a lot of money
Although creating new fields for using alternative energy costs a lot of money

Need to polish sentences. Search online and learn academic essay writing.