happiness is considered very important in life.why is it difficult to define? what factors are important in achieving happiness?

It is undeniable when people discuss about what happiness is? It will be difficult to make clear arguments that everyone will agree about the answer. Nevertheless, in my opinion happiness is feeling or sense that occurred to people when they feel glad about something. It could be several reasons what makes people feel happy, in general I would like to divide into two factors; internal and external.

Firstly, for intern factor people will get their happiness based on their own views. They can make their happiness by keeping their mind to stay in positive side. It will guide people sense to avoid chance to tend in gloomy condition. For example, when something bad happen to people life they should deal with their deepest feeling. So whatever condition they can control their selves, and keep on positive think. In addition, be positive in every condition will help people to get closer with their dreams. And I believe by reaching their dreams people will always be happy.

Secondly, it seems to me that external factors sometimes outweigh internal factors. The reason is people nowadays prefer to share their happy moments into public area rather than keeping the story for their selves. It could be people ways to get public attention in order to keep up their happiness. This way called by sharing, and I argue that sharing is not only making people happier, but also they often get solution to tackle their problems. By sharing with their friends either online (using social media) or offline (friends gathering) it will give more chance for people to achieve happiness.

For the reasons mentioned above, I believe both internal and external factors are important to gain happiness.

several reasons what makes people feel happy
several reasons which make people feel happy

Sentence: It will guide people sense to avoid chance to tend in gloomy condition.
Suggestion: Refer to people and sense

Sentence: For example, when something bad happen to people life they should deal with their deepest feeling.
Suggestion: Refer to people and life

Sentence: So whatever condition they can control their selves, and keep on positive think.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to positive and think

sharing is not only making people happier, but also they often get solution to tackle their problems
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

Sentence: The reason is people nowadays prefer to share their happy moments into public area rather than keeping the story for their selves.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and people

Sentence: It could be people ways to get public attention in order to keep up their happiness.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and ways