A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet , gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress.What should people do to stay healthy in your country?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or

A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet , gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress.
What should people do to stay healthy in your country?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Health is not only about the physical health. It include physical as well as the mental health of the person. Person can’t get healthy healthy only by good diet and exercise but mental health is as important as physical health.

Healthy person is a person who is fit and fine physically as well as mentally with no illness like diabetes, blood pressure, thyroid and obesity. Most of the above mentioned problems are not only due to wrong food habits and lack of physical activity, but also due to the today’s life style and stressful life.

In our country India, people do gentle exercises like walking, Jogging ,yoga, gyming and Zumba. Regular practice of yoga helps the person to keep oneself calm and helps to control the mind, so it is a good exercise. Diet control is another thing which people follow to maintain their weight and many other problems like obesity, blood pressure. Diet control includes avoiding junk food and use more of natural and organic food like vegetables and fruits.

In country like India, where life is stressful and competitive. This stress interfere with the normal functioning of hormonal system that in turn cause the problems like type 2 diabetes ,which is often refered as a lifestyle Diabetes and problems like blood pressure and thyroid. Advancement in the technology also plays a important part in less activity. Today kids prefer video games over outdoor games and watching television for the enjoyment and pass time. Therefore, less of physical activity and more of junk food increases the problem of obesity in children’s and teenagers obesity and the stress because of too much of competition is the root cause of the most of the health problems.

30 mins of gentle exercises like walking , jogging, yoga 5 days a week with proper diet control will help the people to stay healthy.

Sentence: Person can't get healthy healthy only by good diet and exercise but mental health is as important as physical health.
Description: The fragment healthy healthy contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

This stress interfere with
This stress interferes with

Therefore, less of physical activity and more of junk food increases the problem of obesity in children’s and teenagers obesity and the stress because of too much of competition is the root cause of the most of the health problems.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

Sentence: Most of the above mentioned problems are not only due to wrong food habits and lack of physical activity, but also due to the today's life style and stressful life.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a noun, singular, adverbial, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and today's

Sentence: Therefore, less of physical activity and more of junk food increases the problem of obesity in children's and teenagers obesity and the stress because of too much of competition is the root cause of the most of the health problems.
Suggestion: Refer to teenagers and obesity

Sentence: This stress interfere with the normal functioning of hormonal system that in turn cause the problems like type 2 diabetes ,which is often refered as a lifestyle Diabetes and problems like blood pressure and thyroid.
Error: refered Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to talk in your own experience: 'include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.'