A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress What should people do to stay healthy in your country Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples for your own knowledge and ex

A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress.What should people do to stay healthy in your country? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples for your own knowledge and experience

Healthy mind lives in a healthy body.The dynamics of health routines of an individual has been changed rampantly over the years. Nowadays people are more health conscious and concerned for their health.A healthy person may be defined as someone who has a good diet, gets plenty of exercise and avoids stress. In country like India,these habits varies from person to person.

To begin with,it has been seen that the dramatic change in the health aspects is solely due to the availability of amenities. In the past the amenities were not so vast and consequently,people remain unfit. However,in today's scenario,the cases are different. A person obtains a proper health due to numerous reasons. Firstly,good diet,every individual has penchant for scrumptious food but it should be avoid,these taste contain various problems such as obesity and laziness. The eating habits must be controlled and one should eat green vegetables,fruits and should drink lots of water. Secondly,exercise routines,one must do plenty of exercise. Likewise,meditation,jogging,morning or evening walks and gyming helps the person to attain good physic.Moreover,the most important aspect is the stress,facts and figures show that from the recent past,people are having more hectic schedules and more work load which often leads to stress.It acts as a bane. The stress kills the peace of mind and because of this an individual become more vulnerable to diseases.

Moving further,in country like India,the health concerns varies from person to person. India is considered as a youth's country but it also comprises of the old. Currently, The youth's are considered as health freak and on the other hand old people also take care of their health.The different significant ways through which different age group keeps them fit are as follows. First and the foremost,the youth's,the future of a country. It has been seen that gym and the health clubs are opened at wild pace over the country in recent years solely because of the demand of youth. This prior category,sweat out mostly in the gym or by opting a sport at health club. Also by avoiding fast food and drinks help an individual to lead a fruitful life. These parameters help them to remain healthy. Additionally,the meditation centres and yoga clubs also play pivotal role in healthy living. Furthermore,the most experienced class of the society that is the elderly people, they usually prefer to do light exercise like walking and jogging. It has been observed that most of the elderly people follow the same routine. Early morning walks and balanced diet plays a crucial role in keeping old people fit.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that its upon the individual to remain fit. Several ways are introduced nowadays. But the most important is by opting healthy diet and good exercise on daily basis.

these habits varies from person to person.
these habits vary from person to person.

an individual become more vulnerable to diseases.
an individual becomes more vulnerable to diseases.

the health concerns varies from person to person
the health concern varies from person to person

are opened at wild pace
are opened at a wild pace

Early morning walks and balanced diet plays a crucial role
Early morning walks and balanced diet play a crucial role

that its upon the individual to remain fit
that it's upon the individual to remain fit

But the most important is by opting healthy diet and good exercise on daily basis.
But the most important thing is by opting healthy diet and good exercise on daily basis.

Double check grammar issues after essay writing.