Essay topics: The idea of going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree this statement? Give reasons for your answer.
Nowadays, some students run other foreign countries for increasing their education level, while others prefer to stay own country and proceed their education in there. Both of ideas are acceptable, because people differ from each other for mental thought. For example, one of them is very strong and can stay away from family, but others cannot adapt other area and summarize their thought into education. I think that, to stay away from family can affect students badly and they can diverge their teaching. In this essay, I will try to clarify and support my view.
To begin with if students live distant area and go on their education in there, parents will not aware what their children do. For example, while their children hang out with their friends, students can say lie, as if they prepare their lesson and parents believe students’ words.
Moreover, when students are far from their family, they came across some challenges and cannot focus on teaching their brain, such as they should cook meals and wash their clothes. These processes take much time and do not allow students to prepare well. It is true that some students do not cook meals at home or dormitory. They eat junk food which damage their body and cause some diseases which do not give permission to increase students’ education skills.
To sum it up, personally, I think that, it is not proper to send students alone other foreign countries, because few students can be strong and make progress in education
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|8 months 6 days ago||ahfish||73||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 days ago||Rashad||76.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|3 years 1 week ago||aslanov634||47.5||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 months ago||okta||70||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 months ago||gagayuyu||55||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||ajigayuh2||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||avista_nada||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 7 months ago||Yves||68.88890000000001||Read full essay|
|5 years 2 months ago||dinoboy17||73.33329999999999||Read full essay|
- You rented a car from a Car Rental Company. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but it still has not been repaired.Write a letter to the company. In your letter- introduce yourself- explain the situation- say what ac (60)
- Education is recognized as vital to the future of any society in today's world. Governments throughout the world should make education compulsory for all children between the ages of 5 and 15. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (85)
- In some countries the average worker is obliged to retire at the age of 50, while in others is obliged to retire until they are 65 or 70. Until what age do you think people should be encouraged to remain in paid employment? (77.7778)
- Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. (60)
- The idea of going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a differ (50)