The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have a several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that is continuous throughout life.

In this materialistic world, an individual requires a certain amount of penny in his/her pocket to survive. It has been seen that young professionals are not rigid to a single career. The changing of career often leads to betterment. Moreover,the idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have a several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that is continuous throughout life.

First and the foremost, from the recent past,it has been seen that the flexibility in the career options changed the dynamics of working style. Nowadays, people want more exposure and money to have a better and secure future. There are numerous factors which compel a person to choose a side career also. Firstly,the inflation, the gradual price rise is vigorous to society and to cope up an alternate job or business plays a pivotal role.Furthermore,the idea of having a single career is becoming old fashioned. The today's youths think of long term benefits.As the youth's are active enough to handle more than one career. In today's scenario,the youngsters or the young professionals are creative and have vast mentality. In addition to this, not solely the job but also the business as well for an illustration,an individual, who is a civil engineer can also handle a side business of real estate and construction and can put his/her substantial knowledge in business as well. Not only the general public but this trend is also been adopted by the celebrities, for example a famous cricketer also have a restaurant business or a film star also has a production house.This paradigm are set only because to have a safe side and for an alternate source of earning

Besides this,westernisation and globalization has a huge impact on an individual mind. People attract towards the most ongoing trend nowadays, that is share market and acts as a ultimate source of earning. Any individual could invest money in the share market while doing his/her concrete job. Moving further,the education will be something that is continuous throughout life. If one has penchant of learning than he/she must pursue for the studies. Better education is directly proportional to better job opportunities and better money. It has been seen that from the recent past most of the student opts post graduation. This trend becomes mandatory in current scenario. The severe competition in the society makes the higher study as a mandate. Money and better lifestyle is the sole target of every individual. One can not shun the fact that it could only be achieved by numerous source of earning or by immense education,ability and knowledge.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that one must be flexible enough to cope up with more then one job or one must be able enough to fetch good money from the surroundings. That is why both the flexibility and the education play a pivotal role and both the aspects have there own charm.

public but this trend is also been adopted by the celebrities
public but this trend has also been adopted by the celebrities

for example a famous cricketer also have a restaurant
for example a famous cricketer also has a restaurant

This paradigm are set
This paradigm is set

westernisation and globalization has a huge impact on an individual mind.
westernization and globalization have a huge impact on an individual's mind.

acts as a ultimate source of earning.
acts as an ultimate source of earning.

No. of Words: 514 350 //Need to polish sentences.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.