Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?

Today traffic and pollution have profoundly affected the lives of individuals over the last decade, and created mostly by people cars. Governments try to solve this issue by increasing the price of petrol. Although this essay will put forward several other ways to help I completely disagree whit this idea.

Firstly, fuel is a key factor to control of traffic and air pollution in our societies. This is a great idea to increase the petrol’s price. However, it will affect other goods’ price as well. For instance, food, clothes and any other items which need to be delivered to the shops. So it cannot be the best way to control because it has negative effect on individuals’ lives.

On the other hand, we have other ways to control, such as reducing the price of public transportation. This will encourage people to leave their cars at home and use this cheep service. It does not have any bad effect on societies even make people happy and satisfied about their governments. However, governments can compensate this different price by put more tax on cigars and other unhealthy items which help to pose pollution.

In addition, this paragraph tries to mention about put some limitation or ban on individuals’ car which is very affective to control traffic. For example, we should divide a week in two parts then advocate each part to deferent cars according to their numbers. Or put ban on individuals’ car to go to city center instead put some especial services to transport people there.

In conclusion, traffic and pollution are two disadvantages in every country. We must choose the best way to solve this problem whit out any negative effects. This will be different in every country according to their condition.

Sentence: Today traffic and pollution have profoundly affected the lives of individuals over the last decade, and created mostly by people cars.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and cars

this paragraph tries to mention about put some limitation or ban on individuals’ car which is very affective to control traffic.
this paragraph tries to mention that putting some limitations or bans on individuals’ cars is very affective to control traffic.

Sentence: For example, we should divide a week in two parts then advocate each part to deferent cars according to their numbers.
Error: deferent Suggestion: No alternate word

"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.