Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

It is true, using personal transportation that is fueled by petrol, is growing traffic and pollutions problems. However, I completely disagree increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve that problems. People need using public transportation to reduce that.

Nowadays, especially in development country, people still using their personal transportation to moving from one place to another. Because people believe it is more effective and efficient. They do not think their trips waste much petrol and effect their environment with more pollutan.

Government and transportation departement have facilitated the city with public transportation system. It makes people travel around the city easily and cheaply. Therefore, people still think that need more time to waiting next public transportation and moving in every transit terminal. As the result, people still use their personal transportation. Public transportation could reduce of traffic and fuel. Which carries many passengers in one trip way, using small spaces on the road, and produces fewer pollutan. So, the government need to increase the number of unit and frequency from public transportation. After that people do not waiting for a long time anymore and moving more in every transit terminal they need.

Finally, after we know all mention above it. Increasing the price of petrol is not the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problem. Using of public transportation solve it. Public transportation can carry many passengers in one trip way. It makes spaces that using on the road smaller. It produces pollutan fewer.

people still using their personal transportation
people are still using their personal transportation

and effect their environment with more pollutan.
and affect their environment with more pollutant.

Sentence: It is true, using personal transportation that is fueled by petrol, is growing traffic and pollutions problems.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to pollutions and problems

people still think that need more time to
people still think that they need more time to

Sentence: They do not think their trips waste much petrol and effect their environment with more pollutan.
Error: pollutan Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Government and transportation departement have facilitated the city with public transportation system.
Error: departement Suggestion: department

Sentence: Which carries many passengers in one trip way, using small spaces on the road, and produces fewer pollutan.

Sentence: It produces pollutan fewer.

Minimum 250 words wanted.