Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure, and work activities. To what extend do the benefits of information technology outweigh the disadvantages.

Information technology (IT) nowadays is like nuclear explosion which influence all parts of live. People and IT are unity. It is because IT merits are more valuable than the demerits itself. However, it is proved by several reasons.

First, the supersonic growth of technology is applicable as a gift for all of society. Parts of our work are fastly solves with fascinating result because of technology. As an illustration in educational field, scholars are easily learn, and also investigate about their research is helped. By computers, manual typing and finding material for distance solve with clicking mouse button via internet. However, sometimes scholars should pay for internet service, but it is appropriate enough for the feedback.

Second of all refreshing as the secondary need after routine is keen. IT helps us find out place to visit with all of information that we need embody accommodation, culture, food, weather, and supporting facilities around. Furthermore, instant leisure is updated activity in most of society recently becomes primary. We can see from child, teen, also adult has much depended on smart phone. IT makes those groups updated and connects with people even in long distance. They can chat, shares many information, or aware each other. Deeply it is perceivable as socialization and interaction field which is done regularly as a social practice.

In other hand, IT addicts also dealt with some demerits. Commonly, people become unsocialize they tend virtually in which it is more effective and saver time. For example, professional are favors going shopping by online rather than going somewhere. It is effective to save their time in their limited job. Next, working with computer for long time has effect for our health, such as eyes, and backbone. Screen radiation and typing position contributes for healthy problems.

Overall, besides the merit and demerit of IT I agreed that it is very useful to solve our daily complicated. In addition, the merits itself should use wisely to suppress demerits content.

Sentence: Information technology IT nowadays is like nuclear explosion which influence all parts of live.
Description: The fragment which influence all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace influence with verb, past tense

People and IT are unity.
People and IT are united.

Sentence: They can chat, shares many information, or aware each other.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to aware and each

Sentence: Overall, besides the merit and demerit of IT I agreed that it is very useful to solve our daily complicated.
Description: The fragment daily complicated is rare

Parts of our work are fastly solves with fascinating result
Parts of our work are quickly solved by fascinating result

people become unsocialize
people become socialized