Intelligent machines such as robots are widely applied to take the place of human beings Please discuss the advantages and disadvantages

Intelligent machines such as robots are widely applied to take the place of human beings. Please, discuss the advantages and disadvantages.

In the development of technology, a variety of intelligent machines such as robots and computers have been invented so far. It is shown that the smart machines are applied to take the place of human beings. This background inevitably leads controversy to people wherein stand both advantages and disadvantages regarding this issue. In this essay, the both views for intelligent machines will be discussed.

To begin with, the machines such as transport, robots, computers and smart phones play a major role in our society. They make people live convenient life, and help people do their works accurately and efficiently. For example, in the past, we had to go to library to search information. However, these days, we can retrieve any information on the street through smart phones because the internet is accessible via the smart phones. Secondly, in hospital, a number of doctors are using robots because as the doctors are using the robots, they can operate accurately and save time. Therefore, smart machines bring a multitude advantages.

Despite the fact that intelligent machines exert a positive influence on society, there are negative perspectives as well. Robots are running on just their program which people install. This means that they cannot think whether correct or not, which has the machines make wrong products sometimes. In addition, rate of unemployment has becoming higher in comparison to past because the majority of companies do not need people to work since the robots can work instead of the people.

In conclusion, intelligent machines not only help people live convenient life and do their own work accurately and efficiently, but also can make wrong products as they cannot think whether correct or not, make people get work with difficulty. Hence people should think of both positive and negative perspectives when they are using machines.