The internet has transformed lives and economics but it is turning the world into a global village Soon everybody will think and behave in the same way To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

The internet has transformed lives and economics but it is turning the world into a global village. Soon everybody will think and behave in the same way.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The emergence of technologies that have been growing fast granting us with the easiness and effectiveness in doing the plethora of activities. Some people admit that the internet, as the one of remarkable inventions devised by articulate people, has changed our lives and economy positively. Others just think of it in reverse ways in which generate the individuals with identical acts.

The technologies that exist in our workplace, such as: computers, printers and scanners, effectively contribute to our business. The productivity has raised out whilst lowering our work hours. Indeed, in econom...

The emergence of technologies that have been growing fast granting us with the easiness and effectiveness in doing the plethora of activities.
Description: what is the verb for 'The emergence'? can you re-write this sentence?

Others just think of it in reverse ways in which generate the individuals with identical acts.
Description: check books how to use 'preposition + which'

is less likely to be happened
is less likely to happen

The second paragraph is not related to the argument: whether 'everybody will think and behave in the same way.'