Internet helps student better than teacher in learning class especially for children What extend to agree and disagree to this statement

Internet helps student better than teacher in learning class especially for children.
*What extend to agree and disagree to this statement?

Since found until now, technology advances fast and pass be more sophisticated in time to time. Long time ago, experts and scientist wrote knowledge and their discovery on the leaves, woods, skin, bamboos, stone and more. Nowadays, computer and laptop are used for other writing media in fact better with sophisticated features. The most interesting of science that is found by human is internet.

Internet is the most popular thing. Internet provides many medias of browsing for internet user such as Google, Yahoo, Mozilla and more that continue to add every time. If book is window of the world while internet is the door of the world, because people said that “internet knows everything”, all are available in Internet, they are old and new information, knowledge, issue, news, politic and more. Internet often is reference of education because it has many supplies of book from various publishers in the country and abroad. The students can learn from many books and article so that they can compare and take the own sources surplus.

Students in modern era study more general and new knowledge from internet than in the school that teach only formal education. Nowadays, education always changes every time and has development rapidly. It different from the school has renewal for long time. The students need global information fence we should be fast to follow headway and don’t leave behind the time.

But, I disagree if internet to be the king of education and hold supreme degree especially for children, because none of internet are good. It must have positive and negative effect. The children have not differentiated between good and bad thing which suit for themselves. Children are labile, teacher founding are needed, because internet is human handmade so nothing perfect. Even though internet is learning media during life and along era but only knowledge is not sufficient without teacher’s role and approach.

Teacher teaches students to know, guide and practice their knowledge, while internet just provides without teaching and guidance. Teacher is the real knowledge from their experience and dedication, teacher is the real helper that better than internet.

Since found until now, technology advances fast and pass be more sophisticated in time to time.

If book is window of the world
If book is the window of the world

It different from the school has
It is different from the school which has

so nothing perfect
so nothing is perfect

helper that better than internet
helper that is better than internet