Is Internet replacing face to face learning?

There is no doubt that education and learning process has been greatly facilitated since the introduction of Internet. The forage for information has become much easier and more economical than the earlier times with the click of the button. Thus, there is a widely view that teachers will soon play no role in the classrooms, and face to face learning will be replaced by distant learning with the aid of the internet. Needless to say, it is my personal view that virtual learning cannot be a good substitute for traditional learning no matter how sophisticated technology is.hile it is true that te...

when students are loosing interest
when students are losing interest

Sentence: While it is true that technolog provides valuable new tools for instruction, it cannot replace face to face learning.
Error: technolog Suggestion: technology

Sentence: Therefore, students' interest and attitudes towards learning were diminished in classrooms with perceived lower levels of teacher support, particalarly in virtual classrooms.
Error: particalarly Suggestion: particularly

Sentence: Face to face learning, on the other hand, teacher can sense when students are loosing interest in the lecture and introduce some changes in the pattern of lecture to revie their interest.
Error: revie Suggestion: review