Inventors are not as important to society as doctors.To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Inventors are not as important to society as doctors.
To what extent do you agree with this statement?

Some people say that inventors are not important to society life as doctor. However, others argue it. In my view, it is a mistake.

There are many arguments or statements about inventors, many people say that they are not important for society, they say that because they do not see inventors contacting society. Inventors just stay in their job place or their room, they never help society directly. They are different with doctors who cure society if society has health problem. The type of people who say like this, usually they just see book from the cover and less knowledge about inventors. They perhaps do not know the activities of inventors or aim of inventors.

On the other hand, many people argue it, they disagree about that statement, they think inventors are very important to social life. Inventors do research and develop technology every time. It is for human life, because technology helps human job and makes job easy. In my view. I really disagree if some people say that inventors are not important because without them our life will not complete. Inventors have made many useful things for our life such as electricity, lamp, computer, pen, vehicle, health technology, and others. Without technology, the doctors will not be able to do high service for their patient, like surgery, city scan and others.

In conclusion, inventors have made many useful things for society, it is as a proof that inventors are very important. I do disagree with people consider that inventors are not important for society life.

Compound and complex sentences wanted.