It is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. They are less distracted and this leads to better results.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant exampl

It is better for boys and girls to study separately rather than study in mixed sex classes. They are less distracted and this leads to better results.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Undoubtedly, teachings play a vital role in the development of a student. Nowadays, schools in many countries have both systems of teaching. Some schools are co-educational, while on the other hand, some schools are single sex. People have mixed feelings on this issue. In my opinion, this fact has its own pros and cons, which I will enunciate below.

On the one hand, many people hold the opinion that, if boys and girls would study together, there would be more distractions in their classroom. They feel that, girls and boys in secondary school studying together start liking each other and they would take a personal interest which can lead to detrimental to their education. There is no doubt, that nowadays, every parent expect that their children get a high standard of education, for which they are ready to remunerate a huge amount of money. Personally, I also agree with these facts.

Although, some people prefer that mixed education is really predominant in many aspects. Firstly, if a girls and boys do not know each other feelings from childhood, than in a near future, they would find themselves in awkward situation, whenever they have to talk or discuss something. Secondly, there can be a chance that a boy who had study with a girl becomes her real time partner, he would have more common understanding of her likes and dislikes compared to the boy who had study in single sex school. Finally, in this challenging world men and women are considered to be on the same page, but because of education if the difference arises, then it would be a strenuous condition to handle.

To recapitulate, education is equally important for boys and girls today, so those in charge of education must provide them with a few distractions as possible during their school lives. However, it may also depend upon on the parent decision, how they want their children to study whether in co-educational school or a single sex school.

Sentence: There is no doubt, that nowadays, every parent expect that their children get a high standard of education, for which they are ready to remunerate a huge amount of money.
Description: The fragment parent expect that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace expect with verb, past tense

if a girls and boys do not know each other
if girls and boys do not know each other