It is better for university students to study abroadin what extent do you agree or disagree

It is better for university students to study abroad
in what extent do you agree or disagree

Nowadays, one of the most important reasons for immigration is studying abroad. Some people think that it is vital for college students to go abroad and get their degrees out of their home country; however, others think it is better to purse a degree in your own country.

First and foremost, those people who disagree with studying abroad think that it causes brain drain. They think that there are many pull factors such as better labor market condition and higher life standards in developed countries, and they cause students remain in those countries after finishing their studies. Another reason for dissent is that children should take care of their parents when they are old. It can be an atonement for what parents do for their children.

On the other hand, some people think it is vital to study abroad for university students, because they will come back with valuable knowledge which can cause development to their country. In addition, there isn't enough university position in some societies; therefore studying abroad can provide more vacant position in the country for who cannot immigrate. Also, another plus point of studying abroad is that people of different countries become familiar with culture of other societies and it can cause peace and stop racism in the world.

To conclude, I think that advantages of studying abroad can overcome its disadvantages. Firstly, if pull factors surmount push factors in a country, educated people prefer to stay in their home or return after finishing their education. Secondly, it is savant’s right to live in societies that respect them. Lastly, children success is of more importance to parents than taking care of them.

in the country for who cannot immigrate.
in the country for those who cannot immigrate.

children success is of
children's success is of