It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be tough to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both views and g

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be tough to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

God has blessed everyone with different traits, abilities and qualities in this world. presently, some proportion of people think that in some fields, professionals have natural caliber to perform remarkably by birth. By contrast, others are of the opinion that nourishing anyone with skills and practice can make him talented in any field. Here, I would like to account for both sides with my own perception.

There are numerous points to support the former view. First and foremost, undeniably, god grace always plays a phenomenal role to make someone talented. For example, innate talent of Sa...

some proportion of people think that
some proportions of people think that

is beyond compare
is beyond comparing

some points are present to shore up latter view
some points are presented to shore up latter view

Sentence: So, it is always paramount to execute talent and skills whether they are natural or evolved through burninh midnight oil.
Error: burninh Suggestion: burning