It is generally observed that almost all high level jobs are done by men Does it mean that government should encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women Do you agree or disagree with this proposition

It is generally observed that almost all high level jobs are done by men . Does it mean that government should encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women .

Do you agree or disagree with this proposition ?

It goes without saying that men and women are equal in modern era . But all high level jobs, men are doing . However,high level jobs are reserved for men.it is a bad notion. An argument has been put forward that all high level jobs are done by men and government should reserve some percentage of these jobs for women. According to me, this statement holds a valid ground.

There are a plethora of reasons why I think government must reserve certain percentage jobs for women . First and foremost point which comes to my mind that if women get the chance of high level jobs. They can do well work with confidence. While , women can think about the other women's life and they can help of their needy women. Because , a woman knows the status of a woman. Secondly, if government reserve the high level jobs for women, women can also do contribution in progress of our country. They can become ideal for other .

On the other hand , so many men,so many mind . Some short sighted people say , high level jobs do not reserve for women . Because if the government reserve the jobs . If women do not deserve the high level the jobs with reservation , they can easily get jobs. Moreover , someone beautifully said those who is master in work . He should do , not do any one .

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and deliberation with my self . I come to this conclusion that government may not reserve the high level jobs for women. Because it can be dangerous for security and other important aspect of jobs

They can do well work with confidence.
They can do well and work with confidence.

Because if the government reserve the jobs
Because if the government reserves the jobs

those who is master in work
those who are masters in work