It is good for school and university student to take part in part time jobs Do you agree or disagree

It is good for school and university student to take part in part-time jobs.Do you agree or disagree?

The dynaics of work scenario has been changed rampantly over the years.Nowadays,students usually prefer to work while studying.In my perception,part-time jobs play a pivotal role and must be done by students at large scale,same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,from past few decades it has been noticed that part-time jobs attain popularity However,this trend is mostly followed in overseas countries for example Australia etcetera.Part-time jobs impliment overall development of an individual in terms of management skills,financial skills,decesive actions and time management.Part-time jobs attribute numerous benifites such as.Firstly,one can understand the importance of money in early age which plays a pivotal in long term for example one come across immense difculties and find ways to cope up.Secondly,financial independence,an individal become financially stable and do not look upon family for day-to-day money.

Moving further,one learns about the effective utilization of resources,finance etcetera.All in all,part time should be done in terms to understand life more closely.Although some presumes that part time jobs hinders in the academics of an individual but thats the challange to accept and the matter to stabalize and henceforth,part-time must be done to test himself/herself own ability to cope with environment

To recaptulate,I will emphasize that one should think outside the box and try to test his/her own skills in the real brutal and cruel world

at large scale,
at a large scale,

an individal become financially stable and do not look upon family for day-to-day money.
an individual becomes financially stable and does not look upon family for day-to-day money.

Although some presumes that part time jobs hinders in the academics
Although some presume that part time jobs hinder in the academics

Sentence: The dynaics of work scenario
Error: dynaics Suggestion: dynamics

Sentence: To begin with,from past few decades it has been noticed that part-time jobs attain popularity However,this trend is mostly followed in overseas countries for example Australia etcetera.Part-time jobs impliment overall development of an individual in terms of management skills,financial skills,decesive actions and time management.Part-time jobs attribute numerous benifites such as.Firstly,one can understand the importance of money in early age which plays a pivotal in long term for example one
Error: benifites Suggestion: benefits
Error: decesive Suggestion: decisive
Error: impliment Suggestion: implement
Error: part-time Suggestion: part time

Sentence: come across immense difculties and find ways to cope up.Secondly,financial independence,an individal become financially stable and do not look upon family for day-to-day money.
Error: individal Suggestion: individual
Error: difculties Suggestion: disputes

Sentence: Moving further,one learns about the effective utilization of resources,finance etcetera.All in all,part time should be done in terms to understand life more closely.Although some presumes that part time jobs hinders in the academics of an individual but thats the challange to accept and the matter to stabalize and henceforth,part-time must be done to test himself/herself own ability to cope with environment
Error: stabalize Suggestion: stabilize
Error: challange Suggestion: challenge

Sentence: To recaptulate,I will emphasize that one should think outside the box and try to test his/her own skills in the real brutal and cruel world
Error: recaptulate Suggestion: recapitulate