It is said that, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books".Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

It is said that, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books".
Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

Undoubtedly, books are considered as our best companions and source of knowledge from our childhood and will continue till our end of life. Many people hold the opinion, that knowledge gained from books is far predominant than experiences in lives. While, I tend to, disagree with this viewpoint, because of various reasons, which I will enunciate below.

On the one hand, indubitably, books are like open doors. Whenever, anybody read books, it helps the readers to broaden their power of horizon and imagination. Moreover, if a person read a book, it not only improves the reading skills and vocabulary skills, particularly, if book is in English language or in foreign language, which is other than, the mother tongue of the person. Furthermore, reading books definitely can help you to crack competitive exams, with short cut methods and guidance provided in the books.

On the other hand, some people argue, that a person who has real time and practical experiences would be more knowledgeable than a person, who gained knowledge from books. Firstly, consider a situation; where children need to cross a road which runs with heavy traffics, until and unless they experience the same, they will not be confident enough. Moreover, this kind of experience cannot be gained from reading a book. Secondly, for a student, how to live alone in college hostel and what is best way to survive with lots of strenuous conditions is again matter of an experience. Finally, a person who had suffer from Malaria in the past would know, what is the best precautions, which needs to be taken care to avoid suffering from the same malady again.

To recapitulate, although, there is no doubt that, an experience from books is equally necessary for learning and development. However, as per my opinion, knowledge gain from experience outweighs the knowledge gained from books.

if a person read a book
if a person reads a book

if a person read a book, it not only improves the reading skills and vocabulary skills, particularly, if book is in English language or in foreign language, which is other than, the mother tongue of the person.

what is best way
what is the best way

To recapitulate, although, there is no doubt that, an experience from books is equally necessary for learning and development.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?

knowledge gain from experience outweighs the knowledge gained from books.
knowledge gained from experience outweighs the knowledge gained from books.