It is said that, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books".Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

It is said that, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books".
Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

Books are the great source of information since the dawn of time. Learning from the books could gather lots of valuable knowledge. As a result, books could open new horizons in front of the public. However, sometimes the hardest and the unforgettable memories we learn, are from the learning and experience in life.

Of course, learning from the books in a formal institutions and learning from the books are the foundation for any other experiences. Books are like open doors. It contains various types of information and it helps the reader to broad horizons. Besides, the books are the holders of humankind’s experiences. They are comparatively cheap, and can be found anywhere compared to the practical experience. The public could develop the world by the use of that information as a base, in the sense of creation and imagination. For example, a successful business person’s career path can be found from the books, which cannot be acquired from the practical experience. Thus, humans can save their money and time as they acquire those people’s opinions or knowledge written in books.

On the other hand, everyone’s life is different from others. Lessons learning from the experience could never be taught by the books. For example, people would have a different experience even if they are in the same environment. With those experiences, they could never be forgotten unlike learning from the books. Furthermore, some of knowledge contained from the books is no longer usable as the strategies for economics or politics that have used in 19th century, which cannot be used in 21th century. This generation is changing at a fast rate and it required people to respond accordingly. People will get the fast responses and flexibility from the practical experiences as they gather this practical knowledge.

Even though, there are some information could be used as a cornerstone for the life experiences, the valuable experience could not be taught by the books. Experience could make a deeply understanding with the situation. No one can teach us how to live alone, how to share our feelings, how to create self-respects. Therefore, the learning from the practical experience is superior to learning from the books.