in the last 20 years, there have been significant develpment s in information technology do you agree or disagree??

it goes without saying that technology has become important part of the life .however last 2 decade it is increasing day by day . an argument has been put forward that in the future it can be negative or postive effect also acording to me it is a debatable issue

on the one hand, some people think that technology is very useful in our daily life .. it is provid lots of benifits like we can easily commnicate with each other . to illestrate, world wide web is good social website it give us knowledge about to international news, music and other culture .an apart from this, technology is help us in impovement learn skill and education . we can search anything on the internet and download , we can easily gather data about any subject and mythology

on the other hand , some people argue that technology has some negative benifits also.however world wide web is destroying the tradition of writing letter and oblige the people use it. people say on the internet which is part of the technology provide some very secure data easily it can be dangerous for any human society and country. in addiction people are become more technology maniac and spend much time on world wide web and other technology gadgets.

in conclusion, i firmly belive that techology play important role in modern life .however, technology help us in all area of life.

has become important part of the life
has become an important part of the life

it is provid lots of benifits
it provides lots of benefits

it give us knowledge
it gives us knowledge

technology is help us
technology is helping us
technology helps us

people are become more technology maniac
people are becoming more technology maniac
people will become more technology maniac

techology play important role
technology plays important role

technology help us in all area of life.
technology helps us in all area of life.

Sentence: it goes without saying that technology has become important part of the life .however last 2 decade it is increasing day by day . an argument has been put forward that in the future it can be negative or postive effect also acording to me it is a debatable issue
Error: acording Suggestion: according
Error: postive Suggestion: positive

Sentence: on the one hand, some people think that technology is very useful in our daily life .. it is provid lots of benifits like we can easily commnicate with each other . to illestrate, world wide web is good social website it give us knowledge about to international news, music and other culture .an apart from this, technology is help us in impovement learn skill and education . we can search anything on the internet and download , we can easily gather data about any subject and mythology
Error: impovement Suggestion: improvement
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits
Error: illestrate Suggestion: illustrate
Error: commnicate Suggestion: communicate
Error: provid Suggestion: proved

Sentence: on the other hand , some people argue that technology has some negative benifits also.however world wide web is destroying the tradition of writing letter and oblige the people use it. people say on the internet which is part of the technology provide some very secure data easily it can be dangerous for any human society and country. in addiction people are become more technology maniac and spend much time on world wide web and other technology gadgets.
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits

Sentence: in conclusion, i firmly belive that techology play important role in modern life .however, technology help us in all area of life.
Error: techology Suggestion: technology
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.