The major cities in the world are growing fast as well as their problems What are the problems that young people living in cities are facing with Give solutions to these problems

The major cities in the world are growing fast, as well as their problems. What are the problems that young people living in cities are facing with? Give solutions to these problems.

There are an increasing number of cities developing rapidly in the world, while, problems occur as well. A number of young people, who is living in metropolises, are facing some issues in their lives.

The problems of young people facing in the big cities are relatively obvious. One of the problems is the competitive jobs market. As big cities are the place where have more job opportunities and well payments, a growing number of people tend to move to metropolis to seek for their ideal jobs. Consequently, many university students are hardly find a job after graduated, due to many migrants applying jobs in listed companies. Another problem is that high cost of living in big cities has become a great financial burden to the youngsters. With limited disposable income in their hands, young students are not able to cover all of their living expenses such as, accommodation, transportation services and food.

Fortunately, there are some actions which the government could take to solve the issues. To begin with, the government can encourage businesses and universities move to countryside because this actions definitely solve the problems in metropolises. By residing the businesses and institutions at rural areas, migrants have alternative options to go and live in there instead of going big cities. As a result, reduce the unemployment rate and population in cities. Apart from this, the government can provide allowance to the youngsters. By simply providing rental allowance from Centrelink, students are able to reduce their workload of their part-time job. Therefore, university graduates can be more relieved in lives and focus on their study careers.

In conclusion, although many issues occur in big cities are disadvantages for the young people, it seems to me that the government is in the best position to solve the problems.

A number of young people, who is living in metropolises
A number of young people, who are living in metropolises

As big cities are the place where have more job opportunities
As big cities are the places where they have more job opportunities
As big cities are the places which have more job opportunities

although many issues occur in big cities are disadvantages
although many issues occurring in big cities are disadvantages

Sentence: One of the problems is the competitive jobs market.
Suggestion: Refer to jobs and market

Sentence: As big cities are the place where have more job opportunities and well payments, a growing number of people tend to move to metropolis to seek for their ideal jobs.
Description: The fragment and well payments is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace well with adjective

Sentence: To begin with, the government can encourage businesses and universities move to countryside because this actions definitely solve the problems in metropolises.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and actions