Many cities the use of video cameras in public places is being increased in order to reduce crime but some people believe that these measures restrict our individual freedom Do the benefits of increased security outweigh the drawbacks

Many cities the use of video cameras in public places is being increased in order to reduce crime, but some people believe that these measures restrict our individual freedom. Do the benefits of increased security outweigh the drawbacks?

Video cameras are the second security. For this reason, some parts of the world require the surveillance cameras which are situated for some public areas to prevent illegal actions. However, several people argue that these solutions will introduce restriction for individual privacy. Therefore, I strongly believe that the implementation of closed-circuit televisions has some merits and demerits.

Supporters of this development assume that video cameras set some beneficial values for citizens. Firstly, those devices can secure some unfortunate victims to a serious crime when video cameras spre...

due to they realize that legal authority watches the condition in this location.
Description: check books how to use 'due to'.