In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while the others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility. Discuss both these views and give yo

In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while the others consider it as valuable work experience, important for learning and taking responsibility.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Labour children in developing countries have been long debated issue for years. It is undeniable that working children may be harmful for their safety and future. Some people concern that this is totally wrong and need strong regulations to handle. However, there are reasons why this condition cannot be avoided especially if we take a look in economic situation and valuable work experience.

Psychologist say childhood is a time when children can naturally learn and experience various things to develop themselves as a part of society with interacting around their environment. The more they interact, they more they understand how thing works and receive knowledge to result their attitude, behaviour, and intelligent. Those children who spend their daily routine to work probably will lack experience of these child-friendly activities. It is assumed too that working children tend to get less education compared with students at school. As a result of lacking knowledge, they may find difficulties to build their future and are trapped in vicious circle. Another noticeable point is that some work fields are hazardous. In some part of the third world, it has been public secret that companies tend to use children because they are cheaper, lacking knowledge of safety-working regulation rather than adults.

On the other hand, as a result of economic crisis, some poor people seem to having no choice beside let their children to earn in order to fulfil family needs. In developing countries, the cost of living is getting more unaffordable to some disadvantage families. By letting their children to work means a solution for increasing living allowance. Even though some government in the third world has established the free-education policies to reduce the number of working children, it seems unfortunate that parents still need much money to deal with indirect costs such as books, uniforms, and lunch. Nevertheless, the possibility of learning trade will be remarkable working experience for children labour as it is not taught practically in school.

To summarise, there are assumed more drawbacks than benefits of labour children. Despite the allowance they will get, working in manufacturers is probably hazardous and causes the children in harm. Even there are solutions given by government, but the economic condition still needs to be solved properly as it is the root of the issue.

have been long debated issue for years.
have been a long debated issue for years.

Even though some government in the third world has established
Even though some governments in the third world have established

Sentence: On the other hand, as a result of economic crisis, some poor people seem to having no choice beside let their children to earn in order to fulfil family needs.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: To summarise, there are assumed more drawbacks than benefits of labour children.
Error: summarise Suggestion: summarize