In many countries crime is on increasing. What are the main reasons for this? What can be done to improve the situations? Support your opinion with relevant examples.

Crime is a crucial problem and is increasing during the time. This essay will examine about why crime rate is a dramatic decline and how to tackle this problem.

The reason for this problem is poverty. People who live under poverty line will be easier to commit crime due to the lack of education and skills. As such, the problem will impact on inadequacy basic needs and shortage of fund. As a result, they prefer to opt instant way to earn money. Other reasons are lack of moral education. As a matter of fact, majority problems occur in families who have broken home problem. Due to the absence of parental guidance, the children do not have a role model for their behavior. They do everything they want and do not think about the consequence of their behavior. To exemplify, they join in gangs and do negative actions such as fighting and drinking alcohol or drugs. As a consequence, juvenile delinquency also will be a serious problem.

The prominent thing is how to tackle this issue. Parents should give extra attention for their children. For instance, they should know about the act of their kids as this is the one of their responsibilities and maintain good communication to build their bonding between parents and children. Moreover, government should give much more attention for paupers. Government has policies to provide free education including vocational courses and moral education as a compulsory subject. As such, these bring tangible beneficial as they have skills to earn money and will cogitate about consequence when commit crime.

Ultimately, it is no doubt that crime increase dramatically, day by day; we can reduce it by frequent attentions, strong rules, and moral education.

these bring tangible beneficial
these bring tangible benefits

crime increase dramatically
crimes increase dramatically