Many countries now face an economic downturn so it is better for each country to focus on its own problems rather than helping other countries To what extent do you agree or disagree

Many countries now face an economic downturn, so it is better for each country to focus on its own problems rather than helping other countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Economy is one of important factors for every country to raise its bargaining position among countries in the world. When each country has great economy, the citizen of that country mostly obtains state welfare. Otherwise, the country impacted by global crises often looks difficulty to obtain their people from being poorly. Therefore, every country will concern firstly itself to focus overcoming the problems, later on it will help other countries of course with returning benefits to cash flow in future.

To raise their economic growth, some of countries at lease concern about three strategies to become developed countries. The first strategy is a way to control the supply and demand of money, because the money supply has become high levels of impact will push Central State Bank such as Bank Indonesia (BI) in Indonesia, FED in the United States, to find and solve problems until they will not become systematic problem effects. Controlling stability of currency is the second strategy, as we know most countries in the world have different currency that dollar of America becomes standardization to them. And in the last strategy is kind of methods to reduce inflation, it will be a serious problem if they do not focus on solving that problems.

Sometimes, other countries support the poor country to be out from global crisis impact, but they never forget about the economic benefits in the future. In 1997's, for example, Indonesia had been impacted by serious global crises, then some of countries such as America help it to raise its economy with selling debt interest, therefore, the effect of selling debt interest is always depended on it.

Finally, everyone reading this essay will understand why some of countries become poor and in the contrary, the developed countries always become health and well

because the money supply has become high levels of impact will push Central State Bank
because the money supply which has become high levels of impact will push Central State Bank

the effect of selling debt interest is always depended on it.
the effect of selling debt interest is always dependent on it.