In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour What do you think What solutions can you suggest

In many countries schools have sever problems with student behaviour. What do you think? What solutions can you suggest?

Students are roses of educational garden. They are building blocks of a country. Their behaviour depicts the future of them but nowadays in many countries schools have several problems with student behaviour. There could be multifarious reasons behind this let us discuss it.

As there is no smoke without fire, there is no problem without cause. First and the foremost cause behind student behaviour faced in many countries schools is working parents. Parents have hectic schedule so they did not spend quality time with their children due to which children did not get moral values and which lead...

thence children become emotionally deprive
thence children become emotionally deprived

no one have enough time to guide them correctly.
no one has enough time to guide them correctly.

every problem has its solution too
every problem has its solutions too

To be recapitulate,
To recapitulate,

teachers meetings should be organised for the betterment of student, parents and teachers too.
teachers meetings should be organized for the betterment of students, parents and teachers too.

give right shape to young generation
give right shape to young generations

Sentence: Their behaviour depicts the future of them but nowadays in many countries schools have several problems with student behaviour.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to countries and schools

Sentence: First and the foremost cause behind student behaviour faced in many countries schools is working parents.

Sentence: Adding to it, parents -teachers meetings should be organised for the betterment of student, parents and teachers too.
Error: organised Suggestion: organized