Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment Why is this happening and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem

Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem?

It is true that after serving the first punishment, people commit more crimes. I believe this happens because of the people's behavior, difficulties in finding job, no respect in society. Government should take initiatives to make offenders realize their mistakes instead just sending in prison.

To begin with, this is very serious matter because this will have negative impact in our society. In school, a student who harms other students, gets punishment by sending him out of the class. The same way in society, people who commit crimes send into prison. The idea is to isolate the violence fro...

this is very serious matter
this is a very serious matter

the most important factor is people's behavior towards the offenders.
the most important factor is that people's behavior towards the offenders.

The negative thoughts come from different minds will lead to even more bad result.
The negative thoughts which come from different minds will lead to even more bad result.

Sentence: The negative result can be avoided if the treatment is different for the people who has committed the crime first time. consider the offender's age, under what circumstance the crime was committed, seriousness of the crime, etc.,
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a numeral, ordinal
Suggestion: Refer to crime and first

Sentence: However, if it was committed first time then there should be some relaxation which definitely makes offenders to realise their mistakes and which can avoid more crimes in future.
Error: realise Suggestion: realize