Many people spend a lot of time using communication technology What are the reasons for this What is the impact on the relationships with their families and other people

Many people spend a lot of time using communication technology. What are the reasons for this? What is the impact on the relationships with their families and other people?

The prevalence of communication via technological gadgets is gaining ground radically in entire globe. Presently, people are employing communication through social sites and mobile phone for maximum time. Here, this essay will account for reasons and impacts of this hiking trend over families.

There are multifarious causes behind this phenomenon. First and foremost, chatting via social sites is supposed to be a form of entertainment, nowadays, by the modern generation. For instance,the availabily of video calls, e-mails, options to upload photos, funny pictures while chatting through sites tempts people to stay in touch with kith and kins as long as they can with fun and frolic. Hence, interesting features, options adding charm to the beauty of interaction is motivating people to spend plenty of time on social sites. All of above, the trend love affairs by making girl friends or boy friends from native and foreign countries is leading to global interactions for longer time.

There are manifold effects of this happening on social and family life. Intially, less time to share ideas because of being engaged with internet sites is resulting less intimacy and understanding among family members. Thus, family contentions have become the order pf the day. Furthermore,being introvert on account interactions via technology is responsible for curtailed socialization. Therefore, the sense of community is being disintegrated by and by.

Further emphasizing on my point of view, spending no quality time with elders is also emergimg generation gap. To be specific, there is increasingly difference between youngsters and elders due to no exchange of ideas, thoughts and emotions, As a result, it can rise to several controversies between young and older generation. Apart from it, lower level of communication with community members may result vulnerable relationships. Therefore, it could deface unity among society members.

To recapitulate, technology has opened the doors to live in hearts of those who live away via interactions through sites but providing awareness, education, cultural and moral values to young people can make a big different to thorny side.

Sentence: For instance,the availabily of video calls, e-mails, options to upload photos, funny pictures while chatting through sites tempts people to stay in touch with kith and kins as long as they can with fun and frolic.
Error: kith Suggestion: with
Error: availabily Suggestion: availably

Sentence: Further emphasizing on my point of view, spending no quality time with elders is also emergimg generation gap.
Error: emergimg Suggestion: emerging