Many people think that too much attention and resources are given to protection of wild animals and birds Do you agree or disagree with this statement

Many people think that too much
attention and resources are given to
protection of wild animals and birds. Do
you agree or disagree with this
statement?

Animals and birds are beautiful creation of nature. They play a vital role to maintain the food chain circle and uplift the standard of social and economical prosperity. Presently, some people assert that protection of wild animals and birds has become a massive concern. Thus, most of countries are investing a hefty sum of money and resources for safety of wild life. Here, I would like to accord with given statement.

There are manifold points to support my point of view. First and foremost, many wild animals are at the low ebb thesedays on account of curtailing forest area and human's carelessness. Thus, governments, being well awared, educated, have started to invest money on establishment of zoos, national parks to save wild animals. Apart from it, nowadays, governments of several nations also supply foods to people who survive on hunting of animals so that hunting can be curbed or banned entirely.

Further emphasizng  on my point of view, forest authorities and environmentalists are spreading awareness about value of wild animals and  their safety by organizing seminars and television programs. Hence, people are encouraged to give respect to animals. All of above, teams of doctors and scientists not only invent medicines to cure ailments of animals but also trying to raise number of species through breeding processes at zoos. Hence, a serious attention is being paid towards care of wild animals and birds without thinking about financial budgets. On the contrary, others have conflicting views.

They think that people are self centered and greedy who only grind their own axes. Hence, they are neglecting importance of wild life. Furthermore, the priority lists are exhausted for modern governments and therefore less attention is paid for animal's safety.

To recapitulate, it goes without saying '' the importance of something is relized in its absense''. Thus, most of nations are giving their best for healthy animals survival.

that protection of wild animals and birds has become a massive concern.
that the protection of wild animals and birds has become a massive concern.

for safety of wild life.
for the safety of wild life.

not only invent medicines to cure ailments of animals but also trying to
not only invent medicines to cure ailments of animals but also try to

Sentence: First and foremost, many wild animals are at the low ebb thesedays on account of curtailing forest area and human's carelessness.
Error: thesedays Suggestion: these days

Sentence: Thus, governments, being well awared, educated, have started to invest money on establishment of zoos, national parks to save wild animals.
Error: awared Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate, it goes without saying '' the importance of something is relized in its absense''. Thus, most of nations are giving their best for healthy animals survival.
Error: relized Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: absense Suggestion: absence