Many people use distance learning program ,study material post, tv,internet to study at home.some people think that it can not bring benefit as much as attending collage or university. Do you agre or disagree

In today's era it is necessary for each and every person to realize the value of education.presently ,some proporation of people think distance education is very benefical for student with the help of television ,internet and books.By contrast other people against distance education and say learning education in collage and university os very benifical for students. Hear I would like to disagree with this statement.

There are multifarious point to support my view . First and formost ,collage and university plays a phenomenal role in student life . For example,student learn about social manner,way of talking to other person,moreal ethic and so on. Thus ,it is very fruitfull for student. Moreover, In today era ,student can stand nowhear without education of collage and university, becouse it provide more fesility for student like, pretical knowledge,motivation by teacher ,some exampal related to subject . whear as, at home people only do online study without this facility . By contrast some other people think.

They think about .modern technology has enterd each and every field .so through internet,televsion and books student get more knowledge and also they stay at home . Wheare as doing study on university children live away from thear family. Thus it Is very lucrative gor children . What is more about , get knowledge on books and Internet is very fruitfull for children life,on internet only single click student learn every things . There for ,it bring new direction for distance children and its also very cheaper to get knowledge compare with studing at collage.

To sumup,without education man is like handicapped ,so geting education on university and collage is very lucrative for children life. Distance education has also own signification on student life. But without collage and universty education life like eyes without vision.

Sentence: For example,student learn about social manner,way of talking to other person,moreal ethic and so on.
Description: The fragment student learn about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past participle

it bring new direction
it brings new direction

Sentence: To sumup,without education man is like handicapped ,so geting education on university and collage is very lucrative for children life.
Suggestion: Refer to children and life

Sentence: In today's era it is necessary for each and every person to realize the value of education.presently ,some proporation of people think distance education is very benefical for student with the help of television ,internet and books.By contrast other people against distance education and say learning education in collage and university os very benifical for students.
Error: benifical Suggestion: beneficial
Error: os Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: proporation Suggestion: proportion
Error: benefical Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: First and formost ,collage and university plays a phenomenal role in student life .
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: formost Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: moreal Suggestion: moral

Sentence: Thus ,it is very fruitfull for student.
Error: fruitfull Suggestion: fruitful

Sentence: Moreover, In today era ,student can stand nowhear without education of collage and university, becouse it provide more fesility for student like, pretical knowledge,motivation by teacher ,some exampal related to subject . whear as, at home people only do online study without this facility .
Error: whear Suggestion: wheat
Error: nowhear Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: fesility Suggestion: festivity
Error: exampal Suggestion: example
Error: becouse Suggestion: because
Error: pretical Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Wheare as doing study on university children live away from thear family.
Error: thear Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Thus it Is very lucrative gor children .
Error: gor Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: What is more about , get knowledge on books and Internet is very fruitfull for children life,on internet only single click student learn every things .
Error: fruitfull Suggestion: fruitful

Sentence: There for ,it bring new direction for distance children and its also very cheaper to get knowledge compare with studing at collage.
Error: studing Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: sumup Suggestion: sum up
Error: geting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But without collage and universty education life like eyes without vision.
Error: universty Suggestion: university

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.