Many shops work for 24 hours a day 7 days a week; some people see it as a good idea, while others don’t. Compare different views of customers, shop workers and the whole society of this subject and give your opinion about it.

Nowadays to meet the customer demands, many outlet stores and restaurants are open 365 days in a year. In my opinion, this development has its own merits and demerits that I will try to enunciate below.

To begin with, no doubt, nowadays due to the nature of a job, employee requires to work for late hours and to work in the night shifts, especially people working in the production support kind of work for banks and call centers. Due to the opening of shops, which provides 24 hour facility, shopping had become convenient for all these people after office hours. However, there will not be much part of the population who is falling in this category, as shopping is considered as part of the leisure activity and most people prefer to make the purchase of the items during the daytime. Nevertheless, because of non-stop opening hours facility, foods are easily available at night and now employees are keen to take up the night jobs, whereas earlier most of the employees are worried about their dinner in the night.

Apparently, to provide 24 hours facility employers of these shops have to take multifarious measures, which are not beneficial for the employees and for the customers. Firstly, the price of goods in these shops would be costlier than normal super stores. For example, in case if any person is buying fresh juice from these shops, it would cost them more in terms of money. Similar to the taxi charges, if somebody hires a taxi in the night it would be costlier compared to the taxi hire in the daytime because of extra surcharge. Secondly, to earn and amplify the profits, employers normally keep minimal staffs in the night; this leads to more work for these employees.

Consequently, an increase in work has negative impacts in the personal life of employees working in these stores. More work, less salary lead to dissatisfaction and less interest towards the job. Moreover, employees face security issues, as most burglars perform theft in the night.

To recapitulate, to some extent no doubt, shops opening for full day seem to be a good idea and beneficial for all the customers, which are working late nights. On the contrary, if we consider in terms of cost and the employees satisfaction, this not beneficial.

Due to the opening of shops, which provides 24 hour
Due to the opening of shops which provide 24 hour

and beneficial for all the customers, which are working late nights.
and beneficial for all the customers who are working at late nights.

this not beneficial.
this is not beneficial.

You have issues on 'which'