Many university students live with their families while others need to live away from home because their universities are in different cities. What are the advantagesand disadvantages in both situations?

Is university simply a place you go for a few hours a day to get a piece of paper? Oris it a place where you grow and change intellectually, socially, and emotionally? In this essay I will explain why I think it’s much better for most students to move away from home when they are in college.

Living at home while studying has many advantages. It’s generally more comfortable than college dorms or student accommodation. You have free laundry, free food, and free rent. There’s no need to learn to cook: your mother knows exactly how you like your Milo. You can keep watching your favorite c...

Sentence: And they seem to get more study done too: when you are snoozing on the long bus ride back to your parents' place, they are in a big group in the library or the canteen finishingnext week's assignment.
Error: finishingnext Suggestion: finishing next

Sentence: It's about learning ? not just academic learning, but learning about yourself and other people and the way youview the world.
Error: youview Suggestion: you view