The media plays a valuable role in keeping us informed and entertained However many people believe it has too much power and freedom Discuss your view on this giving examples and presenting a balanced argument both in favor of and against the power and fr

The media plays a valuable role in keeping us
informed and entertained. However many
people believe it has too much power and
freedom.
Discuss your view on this, giving examples and
presenting a balanced argument both in favor
of, and against, the power and freedom of the
media

Media portrays every civilization with its all sectors and lifestyles. Presently, media plays a magnificent role to keep people up to date in every walk of life to be advanced, modern, well informed and amused. However, its believed to have earth-shattering power and freedom to influence attitudes of people in anyway. Here, this essay will account for both sides with my opinion.

There are manifold pros of media in modern societies. First and foremost, media serves information of general issues to ensure safety, progress, well planning of proactive steps to accomplish best opportunities of buying, getting jobs and education. For instance, people watch variety of news educational and awareness programs related to crime, health tips, saving money, root causes behind evils of societies. Besides this, broadcasting of adverts for best shopping , information about sports, business and political issues allows people to know about progress of their nations. Therefore, media nourish people with superior knowledge and awareness to uplift standard of living. By contrast, it has thorny side too.

To commence with, nowadays, media has empowerment to invade into private life of prominent personalities and represent personal life of someone by adding rumor and spice for boosting business. As a result, regardless about escaping truth, a person's life is either defamed or exaggerated which is beyond reality. Besides this, media, sometime, incites people to an extent to raise controversial issues by fake justifications, rumor and manipulation. For example, recently, some news channels created rumors about a prestigious boxer Vijender Singh regarding doping before contests. Later, given information to public was far away from truth and no evidence was found to make Vijender feel guilty. Hence, surplus freedom to media not only deface many lives but also mislead people sometime.

From my perception, although media contributes phenomenally to suffice needs of people, unnecessary freedom is perilous for well being of mankind. It is mandatory to set a benchmark for media to deliver information in a precise way to avert riots, dissatisfaction and violence. Moreover, media channels should be warned if something illegal is shown publically.

To recapitulate, undenaibly, media underlies the scenario of modern communities. However, originality of news and positive influence over people should be motto of media.

Sentence: Media portrays every civilization with its all sectors and lifestyles.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to its and all

Sentence: For instance, people watch variety of news educational and awareness programs related to crime, health tips, saving money, root causes behind evils of societies.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to news and educational

Sentence: Moreover, media channels should be warned if something illegal is shown publically.
Error: publically Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate, undenaibly, media underlies the scenario of modern communities.
Error: undenaibly Suggestion: undeniably