Modern buildings are appearing in large numbers, some people believe that we should build our building in traditional styles. To what extend do you agree or disagree.

Adjustments have been witnessed in ample aspects of modern life, one of which includes architecture of buildings. Although conventional designs should also be preserved, I personally believe it is not pragmatic to neglect modern architecture utterly.

On the one hand, I accept that traditional ways of constructions can be credited for a number of upsides. Firstly, these are not just a piece of architecture but also embrace the native history, culture and customs. For instance, temples and palaces located in many Hindu nations, such as: Nepal and India, also reflect the ways of living and att...

these are not just a piece of architecture but also embrace the native history
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?