Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives.

In this 21 centuries, the way of cummunication has changed to be more sophisticated. As we know, when telephone had not founded by Alexander Graham Bell, People communicated to each other as directly, almost without using any media. If there medias, were just like a pigeon which helped people to send the letter in long distance, telegraph with Morse Code that was not everyone easy to learn it, and other immature technology. Those things made not efficient to communicate. From time to time, the age continued to grow. Many invention were founded. Finnaly communication became better and internet were founded. Internet means a global network connecting millions of computer. It means that people who use computer can be connected to one and another around the world. One of feature that people can be used in the internet is electronic email (e-mail) or messeging. We can send letter to one and another people around the world which formerly used a pigeon. People can communicate faster, even in seconds the messages could be sent and has an affordable price. Many people espescially who is busy, like this features. Eventhough the way of this communication is very helpful but people believe there still a negative effect while using this communication.

The Negative effect to the people who communicate via electronic mail (email)or messaging is people spend more time on email than on other things. This made people away to communicate as face to face, eventhough they live near, people tend to lazy to meet other people directly. All of them cause people decrease their time to see and hang out with other people in off air. In addition, the sound of a new email being received and the tendency to check email oftenly have led to distract people and increase stress.

Afterall, actually the negative effect of electronic mail can be happened depends on how far the people can control themeselves while using this media. We could say that the aim of the presence of this electronic mail to make our lives easier. Eventhough in its use, there is still an excess but we have to be honest that electronic mail and those stuff are tools that is used by a human being. What electronic email do, is asked by people. So, if people can control themselves and do not use it exceesive, the negative effect would not be appeared.

Sentence: Those things made not efficient to communicate.
Description: The fragment things made not is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace made with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: The Negative effect to the people who communicate via electronic mail emailor messaging is people spend more time on email than on other things.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and people

Sentence: In this 21 centuries, the way of cummunication has changed to be more sophisticated.
Error: cummunication Suggestion: communication

Sentence: If there medias, were just like a pigeon which helped people to send the letter in long distance, telegraph with Morse Code that was not everyone easy to learn it, and other immature technology.
Error: medias Suggestion: media

Sentence: Many people espescially who is busy, like this features.
Error: espescially Suggestion: especially

Sentence: This made people away to communicate as face to face, eventhough they live near, people tend to lazy to meet other people directly.
Error: eventhough Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, the sound of a new email being received and the tendency to check email oftenly have led to distract people and increase stress.
Error: oftenly Suggestion: often

Sentence: Afterall, actually the negative effect of electronic mail can be happened depends on how far the people can control themeselves while using this media.
Error: themeselves Suggestion: themselves

Sentence: So, if people can control themselves and do not use it exceesive, the negative effect would not be appeared.
Error: exceesive Suggestion: excessive