Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree?

Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.
Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays it is an irrefutable fact that the distribution of income among the people holding various professions is not equal. Consequently, a significant number of people are of the opinion that compared to actors, chiefs of large companies, teachers and doctors who are considered to be crucial members of the society earn less money. Personally, I am in complete accord with people about this issue and hold the view that such unequal action towards the members of society is pretty unacceptable under the modern circumstances. For me, money should be distributed referring their work and role in the society.

First and foremost, without certain professions such as doctors, teachers any society cannot exist. To clarify myself, even most actors, bosses who earn great sums of money nowadays are taught and cured by them. Therefore, underestimating the value of their work would be unfair action.

Secondly, when the gap between the incomes of the indicated members of society increases it may lead to adverse results. In other words, if teachers and doctors accept this as an unequal action towards themselves the productivity of their work will even significantly decrease and it will produce negative results for the whole society simultaneously.

However, the other group of people unanimously denounces and claims that as the “rich members” of society deserve them so taking some measures in order to maintaining equality is a shortsighted view. I believe that in order to keep balance, governments should affect the incomes directly. Members of society should be paid for their abilities, skills, experiences and the necessity of their role in the country.

To sum up, I firmly believe that, while trying to keep a balance between the incomes of different members we should take into account abovementioned factors into account.

in order to maintaining equality
in order to maintain equality

The content doesn't match the topic.