Modern technology allows machines to perform the hard work instead of human Does this have positive or a negative effect on people Give your opinion and examples

Modern technology allows machines to perform the hard work instead of human. Does this have positive or a negative effect on people? Give your opinion and examples.

It is true that advancement of the technology made life easier and more convenient. Now a days most of the people depend on the new instruments or gadget which brought a both positive and negative impact on our society and as well as on our blue planet. This essay will discuss both aspects. In my opinion, modern technology has more negative effects than positive effects on people.

On the one hand, machines have brought tremendous benefits to the human being. For instance, in developed countries such as Canada and Australia most of the work done by new technologies. In the past, people need to carry heavy weight by themselves, but in the present days new technologies take over control on these types of the works. Furthermore, Modern transportation technology makes it very easy to travel long distance, in the past it used to be very slow. In addition, new innovation such as robot, they are performing daily household chores, which brought significant help to the people especially working women. Thus, it is concluded that new discoveries and new invention have some positive impact on our lives.

Nevertheless, these new gadgets have some advantages, but we could not forget the adverse effect on the individual and around the globe. Firstly, modern technology has replaced human, robot are doing of the jobs which used to done by humans. Thus people have less employment opportunities in the work places. For example, in the packing factories, employees are not hiring people for packaging instead they are buying robot for those kinds of works. Secondly, people are becoming more dependent on modern tools like calculators which reduce our creativity. Due to the less mobility, people are more prone to illness such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and obesity. These all examples clearly show that this trend has more negative impact on our daily life.

In conclusion, in my opinion, this trend has some positive but a lot negative effect on our society as well as on our planet. In order to live healthy life , we need to reduce dependency on the modern technology.

most of the work done by new technologies.
most of the work are done by new technologies.

new innovation such as robot, they are performing daily household chores,
new innovation such as robot are performing daily household chores,

Nevertheless, these new gadgets have some advantages, but we could not forget the adverse effect on the individual and around the globe
Description: can you re-write this sentence? regarding to 'Nevertheless' and 'but'

employees are not hiring people
employers are not hiring people
employees are not hired by employers

which brought a both positive and negative impact
which brought both positive and negative impact

which used to done by humans.
which used to be done by humans.

but a lot negative effect
but a lot of negative effects