Modern technology has a great impact on our environment. Some say that people should adopt a simple lifestyle to solve this problem, while others argue that the technology itself should provide a solution. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Lifestyle has undergone dramatic changes over a couple of decades. Presently, the environment conditions are becoming far more worse than ever before on account of the modern technology. Hence, some people assert that adopting a simple lifestyle is the need of an hour to preserve our environment. By contrast, others claim that the technology itself should discover some remedial measures to curb the environmental problems. Here, I would like to account for the both sides with my perception.

There are manifold points to shore up the former view. First and foremost, the presence of a simple ...

will be far more less compared to the current situation.
will be far less compared to the current situation.

is capable to find the solution for the every problem
is capable to find solutions for every problem

with the help of the modern technology.
with the help of modern technology.

'All of above', 'Therefore', and 'Consequently' are identical for conclusions:

All of above, the people would like to change their materialistic attitudes under the influence of simple living and high thinking. Therefore, the excessive consumerism could be curtailed at the larger extent. Consequently, the amount of rubbish causing environmental issues will be far more less compared to the current situation.