Modern technology such as personal computers and the internet have made it possible for many people to do their work from home atleast part of the time instead of going to an office everyday What are some advantages and disadvantages of this situation

Modern technology,such as personal computers and the internet, have made it possible for many people to do their work from home atleast part of the time instead of going to an office everyday. What are some advantages and disadvantages of this situation?

As newer technological ways are coming into existence day by day, latest ways of jobs are taking a lead over older ones. The use of modern inventions like computers and internet and the ease associated with their usage has opened enormous ways including doing difficult and time consuming tasks at home rather than going to office daily. This essay will highlight some pros and cons associated with this newer practice.

On one hand,work done by sitting at home using own computers and the internet requires less time. As the time utilized in going office daily is saved , so one can devote himself...

Need to polish sentences. for example:

'As newer technological ways are coming into existence day by day, latest ways of jobs are taking a lead over older ones.'