Most schools offers some tyoe of physical education orogram to their students. Why is physical education important? Should physical education classes be required or optional?

Today more than ever is well known the importance, almost fundamental, for children to have a proper education and regular physical exercise. These factors are strongly related as way to learn and improve how to behave and socialise with others and as well the benefection of an active life, both for physical and mental health. Although most schools offer some type of physical education program to thei studets, these classes are not required.

Unfortunately this is why no all students partecipate in this activity and consequentially is happening that children suffer of health problem. A proper physical education is the best way to teach children to develop skills, both motor and social and have a proper consciousness of an healthy life style, controlling the weight and the alimentation.

More over physical exercise is good for the mental health being a tool to vest stress and pressure from school and family and experience the enjoyability of practise sport. The last but the least aspect is related to the student social life. Sport help children to love and take care of their bodies, the importance and meaning of being part of a team, working together in order to achieve the same goals and to respect, feeling fine and relaible in others.

I strongly believe physical education classes should be required at school, at least a couple of hours par week, focus on teach the importance of an healthy life practically and theoretically.

Sentence: More over physical exercise is good for the mental health being a tool to vest stress and pressure from school and family and experience the enjoyability of practise sport.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and practise

Sentence: The last but the least aspect is related to the student social life.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to student and social

Sentence: I strongly believe physical education classes should be required at school, at least a couple of hours par week, focus on teach the importance of an healthy life practically and theoretically.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to on and teach

Sentence: These factors are strongly related as way to learn and improve how to behave and socialise with others and as well the benefection of an active life, both for physical and mental health.
Error: benefection Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: socialise Suggestion: socialist

Sentence: Although most schools offer some type of physical education program to thei studets, these classes are not required.
Error: thei Suggestion: them
Error: studets Suggestion: students

Sentence: Unfortunately this is why no all students partecipate in this activity and consequentially is happening that children suffer of health problem.
Error: partecipate Suggestion: participate
Error: consequentially Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A proper physical education is the best way to teach children to develop skills, both motor and social and have a proper consciousness of an healthy life style, controlling the weight and the alimentation.
Error: alimentation Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: practise Suggestion: practice

Sentence: Sport help children to love and take care of their bodies, the importance and meaning of being part of a team, working together in order to achieve the same goals and to respect, feeling fine and relaible in others.
Error: relaible Suggestion: reliable

Minimum 250 words wanted.