Music is played in every society and culture in the world today Some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies Others however think that music can have a negative influence on both Discuss both these views and give your own

Music is played in every society and culture in the world today.
Some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies. Others, however, think that music can have a negative influence on both.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinions.

There is a saying in Azerbaijan; music is food of soul. This is a reason that in every culture and society music is undoubtedly a crucial part of traditions. Music does not have any language and actually it does not need one, because, when the music is played, it gently touches minds and affects the behavior. Its uniqueness let music to transform and teach many values to other side.

Today music is well-developed and rapid growing industry in the world. In despite of the fact the world faced economic and financial crises recently; the music industry has hardly been affected. The fundamental reason of it is that people are always keen to have leisure, so, cheap and short-term aspects of music make it cheaper relaxation method. In addition music also makes people famous as well as nations. For example, in the 1970s, the Beatles music group in US was very famous and their music was played and listened up in all the parts of world. Through their music they represented American culture abroad and taught American ideology to the other nations.

In contrast, earning a lot of money by few individuals establishes inequality within the country; thus, income is not distributed equally which leads worse economic and social conditions. Furthermore, famous music of today reduces the number of listeners of traditional and national music, especially among the young generations. Through that, people are assimilated to another culture that leads negative consequences for cultures.

In conclusion, the government and its bodies related to the culture and education should play key and significant role in order to protect national music as a national heritage and promote the music that contains no harmful and harassing contents.

Today music is well-developed and rapid growing industry in the world
Today music is a well-developed and rapid growing industry in the world