Nowadays cultures of different countries are becoming more similar than they used to be.What are the reasons? Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion and examples.

Nowadays cultures of different countries are becoming more similar than they used to be.

What are the reasons? Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion and examples.

The whole world has undergone dramatic changes over couple of decades. Presently, cultural and traditional values of different countries are being converted in to single world culture. Here, I would like to establish reasons, positive and negative effects of this phenomenon.

There are multifarious reasons behind this happening. First and foremost, increasingly transportation services especially air plans are bridging the gaps between cultures worldwide. For example, people are travelling from one country to another country where they experience different lifestyles such as eating, wearing, ...

It is nice!